Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Five for The Road


Today was the first day of preparations towards our upcoming drive to Tennessee for a week long pilgrimage. Amidst the stacks of laundry the kids kept piling onto my bed from the dryer, we discovered just how excited we were. Then it hit me! Very soon, Jim & I are going to be trapped in one small space with all three of our children for almost 20 hours solid! What was I thinking!

Funny thing is, it has not yet occurred to our children that they will be trapped in the car with one another for that amount of time. Thank goodness for that.

Packing will commence immediately & cease on friday afternoon when we take off on this insanely long journey but until then you can be sure I’ll be charging up those game systems, bringing plenty of snacks and planning to drive through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment