Friday, June 5, 2009

The Job Hunt & Thirty Years


Still hunting for a job this Spring as Summer begins and the prospects are bleak as applications go out. I think at times my degrees hurt more than they help and I am hoping for a break soon so that we can finish up the house, secure Fall childcare arrangements and get into a new routine that we can all count on before the next school year.

For all of you out there experiencing this same shift from the “at home zone” (i.e. career suicide path) - not taking forgranted the amazing blessing it has been - to now re-entering the work force, my best wishes for your success and that of myself.

It has certainly been a long, wonderful, and beautifully complicated road as I look at the week ahead and enter the next decade of my life - the big 3-0!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment